2023 Tahoe, how easy is it to swap bench seat for captain's chairs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarthStig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buying a used Tahoe RST 3.0L w/ 600 miles at what I consider to be a very reasonable price. The guy at the dealership told me that we cannot swap the bench out for captain's chairs (at least that he's not aware of). He's been incredibly honest with us about everything else, including stuff I've looked up myself just to see if he's being one of those kind of sales person so I figure I would ask here to make sure if it's not only possible, but how easy it is to do?

From what I've seen in the forum it is possible, but I can't find if it's just a few mounting bolts I need to take an impact to get them out or something alot more arduous. I also know that a Tahoe can't fit 'burb, yukon xl or ESV seats. I'm also under the assumption I can fit 21-23 seats in it as well, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks everyone.

Bmeenan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, what year is your Tahoe. I have a Yukon XL with captains chairs and I’m looking to get a bench put in. Guy at the dealership said a tahoe would fit a yukon xl. ???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts