2022 Tahoe long repair and how to deal with GM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi. It’s interesting. The latest work done by the dealership was not accompanied by an invoice. The service manager explained that wires were wrapped from behind the passenger front wheel to, around, the firewall on the driver’s side. The work was done by Morehart Murphy Chevrolet in Durango, CO. The dealership was great to deal with throughout the process.
probably would have been best to go with a new harness, regardless of what else was involved (sounds like whining from dealer) that has ZERO bearing or cost involved to you, as it is; it sounds like a bandaid to me at best. should the problem arise again I would consider the harness replacement.
I would keep records of everyting and if you later sell it to a private party at least include the documentation so perhaps they do not have to go thru a nightmare of trying to figure it out as well.
on the flip side it may very be a permanent fix, only time will tell.
either way sounds like it worked out in your favor. :thumbsup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019