Tahoe bumper cover on Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColombiaPunk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got a silver Yukon Denali and I bought fender flares for it but they only work with the non Denali style rear bumper cover. Anyone with a silver Tahoe or non Denali Yukon want to trade? I have read sensors so ideally I want to trade with someone that does too. Let me know if anyone is up for it.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got a silver Yukon Denali and I bought fender flares for it but they only work with the non Denali style rear bumper cover. Anyone with a silver Tahoe or non Denali Yukon want to trade? I have read sensors so ideally I want to trade with someone that does too. Let me know if anyone is up for it.
doubt anyone wants to switch up there stuff but it might be helpful if you posted pictures of what you are trading and what it's supposed to like like afterwards. just a heads up

OP
OP
C

ColombiaPunk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I figured there might be some one looking for the style with the hitch cover and the chrome. The bumper is not pristine and I wouldn't want to trade someone for a perfect one either, but if anyone has the type with no cover that's the type I need

IMG_20190520_190842.jpg

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I figured there might be some one looking for the style with the hitch cover and the chrome. The bumper is not pristine and I wouldn't want to trade someone for a perfect one either, but if anyone has the type with no cover that's the type I need

View attachment 223566

You have the '09+ rear bumper cover.

You need an '07-'08 rear bumper cover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bone