Supercharger vids finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just like Boss said.... "that was sweet!"

can't wait to see what kind of #'s it puts down.

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet mother of god i want mine to sound just like that. how much can you do it for?

haha but seriously would my truck be a little faster being awd and 6.0? or not?

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet mother of god i want mine to sound just like that. how much can you do it for?

It'd be a beast. AWD would help with traction, I'd assume, for us we could break em loose and start busting doughnuts.

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score

With all other engine mods being equal, it wouldn't be hard at all for you to overtake a 5.3 SUV from holeshot all the up to top end. Your EXT is lighter, has the slightly more powerful 6.0, and awd to help launch quicker.

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'd be a beast. AWD would help with traction, I'd assume, for us we could break em loose and start busting doughnuts.

awds can do donuts too. i do donuts on 6s already. but the parking lot as to be perfect, and its still a little sketchy because i feel like my truck may tip but other than that its good. we should all throw in money to make my truck have the same mods as him so we can see which is faster. hah

With all other engine mods being equal, it wouldn't be hard at all for you to overtake a 5.3 SUV from holeshot all the up to top end. Your EXT is lighter, has the slightly more powerful 6.0, and awd to help launch quicker.

hmm i want mine to be just like yours. i swear i still say you have the baddest tahoe ive seen. of all generations. i wish i hadnt of gotten an awd so i can sit as low as you.

wanna trade? haha

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmm i want mine to be just like yours. i swear i still say you have the baddest tahoe ive seen. of all generations. i wish i hadnt of gotten an awd so i can sit as low as you.

wanna trade? haha

Thanks bro :cheers:
I'll trade ya, but the s/c comes with me:)

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh my god! everyone has said it, but yeah, that is sick, sweet, badass, the ****, etc....

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro :cheers:
I'll trade ya, but the s/c comes with me:)

ha id consider. this is way off topic but i have to ask. i started putting my system in on my truck yesterday and i was going to run 2 speakers on the front panels like yours but i would have to cut out some of the metal on the door and their is the window motor right there so i cant.

what kinda speakers did you use that have small enough magnets to not have to cut it?

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ha id consider. this is way off topic but i have to ask. i started putting my system in on my truck yesterday and i was going to run 2 speakers on the front panels like yours but i would have to cut out some of the metal on the door and their is the window motor right there so i cant.

what kinda speakers did you use that have small enough magnets to not have to cut it?
I'm using Infinity Kappas. You cant just trim the door panel. You have to build a new baffle on the door panel to ount the speakers to. It's a tight fit depthwise, so you can't use anything with a large mounting depth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645