Supercharger vids finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yours sounds so much different than mine, I guess the single chamber Flowmaster makes that much of a difference in the sound. That is definitely not the s/c whine, maybe your intake, do you have sharp edges on it? Do you have a throttle body spacer?

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yours sounds so much different than mine, I guess the single chamber Flowmaster makes that much of a difference in the sound. That is definitely not the s/c whine, maybe your intake, do you have sharp edges on it? Do you have a throttle body spacer?

Honestly I thought the same thing and I went back and heard your vid, the flowmaster is definitely loud and you know it's a flow when you hear it start up! Could it be more restrictive on the exhaust and causing more whine?

BOSS

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was reading the comments while I let all the videos load...was wondering just how "scary" it was...if it actually "screamed" instead of the typical whine...well...after I watched the videos...its true..I agree...it sounds like a damn horror movie driving by....like some animal screaming as its heart is being ripped from its chest by some mutant monster...lol...that shit is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...it sounds like a damn horror movie driving by....like some animal screaming as its heart is being ripped from its chest by some mutant monster...lol...that shit is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!

Haha, nice description man, lol.

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Supporting Member
Reaction score

No sharp edges on the intake and no useless tb spacer. It's hard to tell where exactly the "scream" is coming from, but I know it's not like any s/c I've ever heard before.

Love the sound of the blower. Is that a roots style supercharger?
Yessir, roots.

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, it's in 7-8 lbs of boost the second I hit the throttle, no matter what rpm, then climbs to 10 lbs up around 4k. The instant boost from these roots is perfect for these heavy trucks.
I guess you're running a Procharger on the f-body?

Ed Blown Vert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, it's in 7-8 lbs of boost the second I hit the throttle, no matter what rpm, then climbs to 10 lbs up around 4k. The instant boost from these roots is perfect for these heavy trucks.
I guess you're running a Procharger on the f-body?

Yep. With the Torque Converter I am able to get 8# off the line, then it will climb to 10#.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
microfoxdev