Supercharger vids finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BOSS and I shot some vids of the s/c in action while he was here. This s/c screams!

[yt]YKuJ3USFKmQ[/yt]

[yt]AjJkq6q0YG4[/yt]

[yt]qTCAGWpS9I0[/yt]

[yt]QkcAtzfitxc[/yt]

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YA YA! That thing sounds like a scream!!! It's like a horror movie going by!

What I liked was that video in the dark....it was like hearing a blood curdling scream from a distance, only to have it come WAILING at you at 100mph!

Then you can hear it much longer than you can actually "see" it go down the road! At his house, I could always tell where JK was when he was "test" driving the SC in the back of the neighborhood :D

BOSS

Last edited:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
madness I wants one now.

YA. I drove it through that parking lot to maneuver the vehicles around...it was super responsive on the pedal.

Not sure if I'm going to get one or not...come to think of it, just got a check for 2700.00 today :hands:

Hmm....that's half a charger

BOSS

Last edited:

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
BADASS! Thanks for posting the Vids JK! I bet it runs like a beast, especially now that you have the BB tune again!

0:36-0:39 of the first vid!!! :shocked: :rocking:

I've been wanting one too but won't have the cash for at least a few months... wonder what it would take to get a Group Buy going?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2