Strike??? Thoughts, insights, predictions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to see a balanced discussion of the situation. If this appeals to you stay away from the popular Corvette website they actually influenced my buying decision. Anyway way to go, TYF, I only wish I still needed a large SUV.
everybodys opinion matters here...even if it is wrong

and what do you mean?? like you were going to buy a corvette, then just decided not to after seeing how many owners are are complete nightmare to interact with?

Last edited:

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
everybodys opinion matters here...even if it is wrong

and what do you mean?? like you were going to buy a corvette, then just decided not to after seeing how many owners are are complete nightmare to interact with?

Actually I've been on the fence for over a year whether to buy or not. I've been on a list and turned down two opportunities to order as I've assessed whether the mechanical problems are being resolved. And they are not.

But yeah after seeing the C8 crowd for what they represent and the gang mentality of the most vocal at least I've decided not to be a part of it. The way they surround anyone who doesn't profess their love for all things Corvette or disagree with the majority they will hound you until the management has enough of an excuse to ban you as a spammer/scammer. Not me I saw it happen enough times to just cancel and leave. The current trend is to blame disgruntled workers for productions errors without merit. That was it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm conservative but see the need for unions in a corporate world or at least recognize their right to exist.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm conservative but see the need for unions in a corporate world or at least recognize their right to exist.
I watched a documentary on Henry Ford this weekend (it was raining like hell out) he did everything under the sun including ****** to prevent unions. Most production industry relies on cheap labor to produce their products. IE China

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes it a good idea to go back and read the history about the labor movement and why company's do what they do. Also, about democracy history in our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019