Strange call from the Police today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
He hasn't been shipped out yet, he had to report to Alabama or some shit.......he's on a base there right now is what I remember....

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
damn that sucks he has to leave with all this crap happening with his truck and what not. I tried emailed Christoso, but havent heard anything back yet.. pretty interested in his old hoe

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Yea, if I had the money or access to the money, I'd buy that ****** up. I have a body shop here that would line that baby out real nice.

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck is sold!! Again.. LMAO. this time it went to someone who will know what to do with it. He asked that I don't say who because it will not look the same once he's done with it. It's gonna be a surprise.

Good doing business with him..

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
dude no offense, but im pretty upset about this whole car ordeal thing. i emailed you like 6 days ago and i get one email back. If you put it up for sale on here, like stated in a couple posts early, i think you should treat everyone fairly on it. You never bothered even emailing me back saying its been sold or nothing. Then when it did get sold, you come right on here and say it. I dont think this shit was right of you.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
dude no offense, but im pretty upset about this whole car ordeal thing. i emailed you like 6 days ago and i get one email back. If you put it up for sale on here, like stated in a couple posts early, i think you should treat everyone fairly on it. You never bothered even emailing me back saying its been sold or nothing. Then when it did get sold, you come right on here and say it. I dont think this shit was right of you.

Honestly it was his truck and he had the right to sell it to who ever he wanted. Life isnt fair.

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score

6 days ago? ********!! more like 2-3. It was on the 26th and it wasn't only you having interest in it, I had messages from 5-6 guys before you, one who actually paypal'd me a $200 deposit to hold it the same day, 1 hr after I posted it was for sale 5 days ago. I didn't want to say shit because it wasn't a sure thing til I saw the entire amount$$$$. $$$$ talks, ******** walks..... Just like you, the other guy told me he was interested big time but went the extra step and made a deposit on it.. No offense.. Shit, I had a local member emailing me everyday looking for options on what he could do to get the SC. I even promised him if I kept it I was gonna hook him up with the SC and I was gonna run the 6.0. How do you think he feels? Bet ya he'll understand.. Bottom line, I just wanted it out and wanted what I had in it...

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Okay so it was about 3 to 4 days, a little over exaggeration, But on 1-18 i asked for pics and never got a reply and 1-25 i asked for pics again and still didn't receive anything. I understand from Cartwright, life isnt fair, i never said it was, But a little time in an email saying hey i have tons of guys interested, shoot me money now and its yours type deal would of been perfect. Or saying, yea i dont want to ship the truck, local sale only would of been fine too. And i could of easily sent you a deposit if i ever would of known....

Well end of story its gone and thru with , i could care less now.. I didnt mean to sound like an ASS, but just a simple email could of only helped. I dont want to stay on the wrong foot with ya, i love ya as a member and everything.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay so it was about 3 to 4 days, a little over exaggeration, But on 1-18 i asked for pics and never got a reply and 1-25 i asked for pics again and still didn't receive anything. I understand from Cartwright, life isnt fair, i never said it was, But a little time in an email saying hey i have tons of guys interested, shoot me money now and its yours type deal would of been perfect. Or saying, yea i dont want to ship the truck, local sale only would of been fine too. And i could of easily sent you a deposit if i ever would of known....

Well end of story its gone and thru with , i could care less now.. I didnt mean to sound like an ASS, but just a simple email could of only helped. I dont want to stay on the wrong foot with ya, i love ya as a member and everything.

:gayflag:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n