Strange call from the Police today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dblover1327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so how much work needs to go into it? new axle and rear panel, 2 doors need to be replaced?
Crap I wanna buy it and fix it up. Sucks about what happened to it. Is it a savage title now?

Last edited:
OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. no salvage title and If I play it right I should have it back to it's previous condition after another 4-5k. Worse damage is the rear quarter panel and the frame but I've done some research and pricing and it's definitely doable and make it look like nothing happened..

dblover1327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. no salvage title and If I play it right I should have it back to it's previous condition after another 4-5k. Worse damage is the rear quarter panel and the frame but I've done some research and pricing and it's definitely doable and make it look like nothing happened..

I would keep it! fix it and sell it for 24k again lol

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
if you were a couple states closer id buy it and fix her up real nice. shit 2 grand?!?! thats nothing. got any more pics? id be interested in it for sure tho :Handshake:

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Cartwright, you ain't got a ball in ur bag if you don't buy that up and do it up right......

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Another twist to the whole story. Thats really a good price. So is that price "as is"? Wheels and all the goods included?

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure what Coop's deal is...I hope he's ok. Has anyone even heard from him since this all happened?

Part of me wants someone to get a killer deal on this thing, and the other part of me wants you to keep it. I wanna see what you end up with after it's all fixed up!

Blown/cammed 6.0 FTMFW!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman