Built in nav - strange issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMTPete

Reaction score
Recently my 2021 Yukon with built in navigation has started to something strange. Every time I start the vehicle the navigation system automatically brings up a location and routing to it, even though i have not used the address in about a year. I deleted this address from my favorites and from recent locations, yet when I start the vehicle it comes up again automatically with no input from me. I’m thinking I may have to reset the whole Infotainment system. Has anyone experienced this strange behavior with their built in Nav?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Recently my 2021 Yukon with built in navigation has started to something strange. Every time I start the vehicle the navigation system automatically brings up a location and routing to it, even though i have not used the address in about a year. I deleted this address from my favorites and from recent locations, yet when I start the vehicle it comes up again automatically with no input from me. I’m thinking I may have to reset the whole Infotainment system. Has anyone experienced this strange behavior with their built in Nav?
try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes, that should clear anything out that's in limbo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n