Strange call from the Police today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a strange call from Az DPS and consequently from the Henderson Nev. PD about my Tahoe being found abandoned in the desert and disabled. I was like WTF!! I asked What the deal was, that I had sold it and they told me it was never registered and it is legally still registered to me. They want me to come to Nev with my License and to get paperwork from the DMV because it is supposedly still mine. I am dumbfounded right now, trippin big time.

I am on my way to the DMV and see what the deal is and I'm supposed to get pictures emailed to me on the condition of the Hoe later on tonight..

Damn!!!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Well maybe you can get it and have both vehicles for the price of 1! Hopefully it's not too horribly damaged and you can sell it again or something. Definitely a weird call to get though. Keep us posted on how it pans out.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
:think::wtf:What the hell is going on man? Too much drama going on with everyone's ride.. keep us updated.

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
Maybe you can give some charitable donations to someone with the same year/color tahoe as that one.

BTW, That would be me

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a similar situation happen a few years back, I sold a car and the buyer never registered or insured it and almost a year later I got a letter saying the city where it was found was going to issue a warrant for my arrest. The buyer racked up all kind of parking tickets and the car was towed and they were trying to charge me with the fees.
Every since then when I sell a vehicle I make a copy of the title/bill of sale after we both sign and date it just so I have proof.

Hey you never know, you might be able to get some parts off and make more money since it's still technically yours. Being that they said it's disabled I doubt it's in good enough condition to sell it again.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Maybe you can give some charitable donations to someone with the same year/color tahoe as that one.

BTW, That would be me

that's what I was thinking......hint,hint

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076