Steering wheel question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Doubeleive @swathdiver

I really like the heated wheel in the ‘19 yuk so on 5/30/19 after reading these posts i google searched 22947767 and came up with many discontinued part etc until i saw gm parts center in scottsdale arizona....didn’t think any were available so put in an order thinking it would be cancelled......also for ***** and giggles just to see what happens ... got an email next day saying they were on backorder from GM and I would get and email when shipped....check bank account and paypal took the money the same night....... well thanks you two because now it’s being shipped and NOW i have to buy a clock spring and harness....smh
3C21C5A5-55FB-43C0-9E8F-4BDC2E80FC02.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
@Doubeleive @swathdiver

I really like the heated wheel in the ‘19 yuk so on 5/30/19 after reading these posts i google searched 22947767 and came up with many discontinued part etc until i saw gm parts center in scottsdale arizona....didn’t think any were available so put in an order thinking it would be cancelled......also for ***** and giggles just to see what happens ... got an email next day saying they were on backorder from GM and I would get and email when shipped....check bank account and paypal took the money the same night....... well thanks you two because now it’s being shipped and NOW i have to buy a clock spring and harness....smh
View attachment 224142
Cheap.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Doubeleive @swathdiver

Lucky dog and they are inexpensive too! That's about the same price as a regular wheel assembly! I've been wanting to upgrade just because but too many other things in front of that expense.

Here's what I came up with for the extra parts needed to retrofit:

Harness 25807858/60296271, SIR Coil 25966964

Let me know if you think these are right or wrong.

Oh, GM Parts Center has been great! Nearly always the lowest price and all orders executed flawlessly! Just got my third finish panel from them yesterday!

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lucky dog and they are inexpensive too! That's about the same price as a regular wheel assembly! I've been wanting to upgrade just because but too many other things in front of that expense.

Oh, GM Parts Center has been great! Nearly always the lowest price and all orders executed flawlessly! Just got my third finish panel from them yesterday!
Thank you James ...ive been searching for the extra part #’s...... half heartedly but searching nonetheless.....;) thanks bud

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

What's a finish panel James?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's a finish panel James?

On the side of each seat is a plastic panel that covers the internal workings to allow it to recline and fold. The passenger side inner one has been replaced 3 times in two years! People keep stepping on it, kicking it or slouching off the seat and breaking it with their behinds. First was broke when I bought the truck, my oldest daughter broke two of them and then some drunks broke the third. Their are two retainers and a long threaded pin that do most of the holding power. The long threaded pin doesn't grab anything anymore, so it was sticking out a little bit. We can take the seat out and apart but I think some RTV and a bungee will suit these sore muscles and bones better today.

s-l1000.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
On the side of each seat is a plastic panel that covers the internal workings to allow it to recline and fold. The passenger side inner one has been replaced 3 times in two years! People keep stepping on it, kicking it or slouching off the seat and breaking it with their behinds. First was broke when I bought the truck, my oldest daughter broke two of them and then some drunks broke the third. Their are two retainers and a long threaded pin that do most of the holding power. The long threaded pin doesn't grab anything anymore, so it was sticking out a little bit. We can take the seat out and apart but I think some RTV and a bungee will suit these sore muscles and bones better today.

s-l1000.jpg

s-l300.jpg
Gotcha. Thx for the clarification James.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColonelAngus918