Steering Wheel Side Panel Trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a place where you can get grey/silver Steering Wheel Side Panel Trim. Like a sticker that matched the paint scheme in the 2011 Tahoe? I've been looking and found some but not what I'm looking for. I can purchased from Dorman the Steering Wheel Side Panel Trim parts for $89 (two pieces) but then I have to remove the battery cable and start to take apart the internal steering parts. its not surgery but its not something I want to mess with. The steering wheel could be replaced altogether (Its 12 years old) and I could have a shop or dealer do it but that's money for something that is cosmetic.

I would value any opinions. Which I have been thankful for all your comments in the past.

Ill send pics.

Ken.

Down8

Reaction score
I replaced mine with these: www.amazon.com/dp/B07NSR349M

Probably the one's you're talking about, but I only paid $43.66 (exactly 1 mo. ago) - b/c there was a used/good-cond. set available. Maybe wait for the same? The hardest part was getting the damn little allen key in there to hit the release on the airbag. Pulling the negative terminal, and resetting the clock on the radio wasn't so hard, seriously. Give it a shot yourself.

-bZj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts