Spohn the only one for upgraded rear control arms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about upgrading my rear control arms. It appears Spohn may be the only ones who make them for these trucks? I don’t really need any adjustment because my truck isn’t lowered that much but for the one arm that’s the only option. I was just curious if there was another brand a didn’t find in my searching. I’m trying to decide if it’s worth the money over buying new GM stuff, I don’t have a supercharger so I don’t know if it’s even necessary.

DesertRat

Reaction score
Was looking for one early this week and Spohn seems to be the only option. Everything is a stock replacement.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find any other options either. Ended up with Spohns boxed lowers because I didn't want the spherical joints or adjustability. Haven't found any good uppers either but I am working on a set of custom adjustable uppers.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan to extend and box some new stock lowers and make my own adjustable uppers. The noise and harshness of spherical joints just isn't necessary unless you're at the track trying to hook 1,000 HP at the wheels.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they used to make a boxed (non-adjustable) upper

maybe call them & ask

i swore Hotchkis used to make them , but they are not on site anymore. guess they stopped

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My spohn boxed lowers are tapped for zeros and were under $200 if I remember right. I'll try to find a link to them as ai don't see them with a quick Google searxh anymore.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My spohn boxed lowers are tapped for zeros and were under $200 if I remember right. I'll try to find a link to them as ai don't see them with a quick Google searxh anymore.

yeah the spohn lowers are tapped for zerks & 189

they used to have boxed uppers too... no where to be found now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71