southern Illinois guy, not Chicago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Iowa. Had a white '09 Burb LTZ 4WD back in the day.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Jay!

Nice Suburban! Looks good with the tint! Looks to be in perfect condition. You would never know it has 250K miles. Definitely looks well maintained. Nice looking dog!

OP
OP
Krajniak

Krajniak

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Glad to know ya Jay! What are your plans with the Suburban?
Engine was replaced and currently has about 180k and tranny has been gone through before we got it. Plans well where to start hahaha. Planning on going through are redoing the front end first because idk if its been done or not. ball joints, tie rod ends, bushings, shocks, gonna try and replace wear points and be preventative with my maintenance. I need to get a tech 2 scanner, always have done my own maintenance on vehicles (dad is a fork truck/ heavy machine mechanic, father in law auto mechanic for many years, im an electrician by trade). Got a service park assist alarm lastnight on the way home, so thatll be next and all of my tpms sensors are not reading so i guess i need to do a relearn and figure which of those is bad too

OP
OP
Krajniak

Krajniak

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Jay!

Nice Suburban! Looks good with the tint! Looks to be in perfect condition. You would never know it has 250K miles. Definitely looks well maintained. Nice looking dog!
Thanks! the brow is too big for my liking but i have a buddy that tints as a side hustle so itll get fixed cheap (6 pack of beer) little ding in the passenger front door, and the rear bumper corner you can tell it was bumped cause the paint is cracked but overall nicest Burb ive had. only my second i guess so... previously i had a 93 burb 4x4 lifted 4" with 35's, teenagers what can we do with em lol

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I have a white 2011 Suburban LTZ. I also like the white now, wasn't my choice when I bought it though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekrcannon