Service Safety Restraint System error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A savvy dealer can search the GM network and give you dealers in a say 200 mile radius that have it. I actually got five or six dealers when I called my purchasing dealer, that had it, but when I called them they said yeah we have it, but we have been waiting for a month for it and it is for a customer. We cannot part with it. I never found a single dealership that said we will sell it to you or send it to your repairing dealer. So ultimately I didn’t have any success finding the part on my own. Luckily my dealer must’ve pulled some strings and got one. I’ve had it back for five days now and still no error so hopefully we are good.

Rolande

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought a 21 High country and experiencing the first gremlin. Getting a popup on the dash and the airbag light goes on. Popup says "Service Safety Restraint System". It lets me dismiss it and both the popup and light go away. Seems to come back after a period of driving and or the next time that I am in the car after about 5-10 minutes.

I will snap a picture of the popup.
As recommended by another user, i cycled my map lights and fixed the problem. Code BIA&A Thanks to all

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not in my tahoe, but its either push the map light itself on/off, or a button to turn it on/off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearfacemoon2212