school me on nitrous!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SloZ71Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats what i was lookin at running. anywhere from 75-100 max... just to give it that little extra when i need it. my dad has a whole fogger kit and stuff of his mustang. i was just going to use it and make it work with my TB spacer. It would be a wet kit though. So i dont think i would hurt anything that bad! haha

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i will get spray... anyone and everyone I know that is serious about adding power EVENTUALLY adds the bottle! often it is the last thing they do...

I will likely get nitrous after all the bolt ons are done and the cam and stahl are done. After that Im pretty sure Im putting in a 150 shot, but I want a fully integrated system, kinda like what ZEX has, but maybe something a little better.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
You will probably need some injectors and a fuel pump or you'll only be able to run 100 shot. Get a nitrous tune from Justin along with some colder spark plugs. 150 shot is cool but your tranny may not enjoy it after awhile; I say built trans, fuel, rod bolts, head studs, and a 200 shot.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SloZ71Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah this was just going to be a temp. thing. ive got a 6.0 block im going to do a little modding to and put it in the hoe along with a roots. but thats all in time. lol

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
I ran a 125 wet shot on my 330 and it was very nice and I never had 1 issue, but I had it done properly....ie.complete nitrous kit, nitrous tune, bigger injectors, colder plugs

You should be fine with a 75 - 100 shot if it is done correctly!!

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can do 100 to 125 shot on stock.

BUT, here is the layout:

engage system
haul *** for 5-6 runs
refill, pay $$$$$$$

repeat

OR

Tune, cam,stall, gears, enjoy all the time, and never refill. After initial investment, you'll enjoy it more.

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
I do agree with blueflamed but the thing I liked most about the nitrous was my car was basically stock with the exception of a few bolt-ons so as far as daily driving I never had any issues and the car drove like a stock vehicle. When I felt the need to haul ass it was a simple flip of a switch and my car went from about 220rwhp to just under 350rwhp but the best gains were in the torque department :) I ran a 10lb bottle and could get about 8 to 10 good runs to a fill.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
pm me pleas.e I have a harris speed works kit goin on my wifes truck should run 11.90s on a 50 shot..

the harris speed works kit also shoots in 360 degrees much better flow. www.tbssowners.com they are a vendor on my site and i just did a 100 shot on a customers tahoe with headers/yank ptb3600 stall and he ran 12.70s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz