RST Grill Part #?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious how they matched the eyebrows? Wrap or sprayed or what. Do you know if those are separate pieces or are they part of the light assembly? Might be able to buy them from the RST truck also?
They are part of the headlight assembly. My entire front end was off, so I paid to have them sprayed. Black would be a no brainer to just wrap, but white was hard to find a wrap that matched. I wasn’t cheating out on this project for my wife.

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta say,I am pleased with myself for posting this.Have got some great info!! NOW,how do we get the chrome eyebrows handled, wrap? I notice some good looking ebay clear headlamps with black eye brows.. hmmm
You have options, but I would wrap if black is your color.

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the color matched front end. I see other Tahoe/Suburban owners looking at it, when out and about. Few compliments.

EA0040E7-03F5-46C7-80FD-B9D98B01DBC9.jpeg

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go ahead and order and let me know :D
Seem's a not brainer really. No idea how hard/easy to take off existing grill and replace this one though?
Eye brows would be easy to wrap.

LOL! :signs8:
I actually had it in my shopping cart and was about to checkout but then I remembered...........................I already have a black grill :dogpile:

dx5i0001-edit-jpg.78288

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called my local Chevy dealer and their collision center wants $115 to install the new grill which seems like a great price to me.
Is there parts number for the eyebrows above the headlight? so I can order these summit white as well instead of having the chrome one painted white?
thanks!

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it looks like the eyebrows are part of the headlight per the dealer

Slong

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Whoever details your hoe knows what they are doing. Looks awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC