Rocket Man's 2008 Bagged CC Silverado Build AKA "THE MACHINE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a bottle of Griot's Best of Show Spray Wax that a friend gave me to try but havent gotten around to it due to weather.
It’s starting to feel like spring here, sunny and 60 ish today. I’m starting to see buds on the trees, bulbs are sprouting. Can’t wait. We only got snow one time this winter and it wasn’t that much.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been tossing around the idea of buying a boat again after I sell my bike. Something less dangerous than riding a bike on the streets but still fun. I used to have a jet boat with a 460 Ford with a 6-71 blower that I built the engine for, back in the 80’s. I have always wanted a v-drive though ever since that boat. Fast off the line and I like how they look with the engines mounted backwards. Just bad a** boats. This one just sold near me for $8500. They can be real expensive but I think I can find one I like for under $10k. I would just use it on occasion to go out when the water is flat and there aren’t a bunch of other boats. Which would be easy now that im retired. I want one with either a BBC or if I could maybe find one with no motor and see about doing an LS turbo build. @randeez ’s motor would be perfect in one. B3A04DAF-9DCB-4443-A47A-7B9BDB808664.png

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been tossing around the idea of buying a boat again after I sell my bike. Something less dangerous than riding a bike on the streets but still fun. I used to have a jet boat with a 460 Ford with a 6-71 blower that I built the engine for, back in the 80’s. I have always wanted a v-drive though ever since that boat. Fast off the line and I like how they look with the engines mounted backwards. Just bad a** boats. This one just sold near me for $8500. They can be real expensive but I think I can find one I like for under $10k. I would just use it on occasion to go out when the water is flat and there aren’t a bunch of other boats. Which would be easy now that im retired. I want one with either a BBC or if I could maybe find one with no motor and see about doing an LS turbo build. @randeez ’s motor would be perfect in one. View attachment 366217
My man!!!!!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been tossing around the idea of buying a boat again after I sell my bike. Something less dangerous than riding a bike on the streets but still fun. I used to have a jet boat with a 460 Ford with a 6-71 blower that I built the engine for, back in the 80’s. I have always wanted a v-drive though ever since that boat. Fast off the line and I like how they look with the engines mounted backwards. Just bad a** boats. This one just sold near me for $8500. They can be real expensive but I think I can find one I like for under $10k. I would just use it on occasion to go out when the water is flat and there aren’t a bunch of other boats. Which would be easy now that im retired. I want one with either a BBC or if I could maybe find one with no motor and see about doing an LS turbo build. @randeez ’s motor would be perfect in one. View attachment 366217

Will this be before or after the LS-swapped-n-body-dropped C10?

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will this be before or after the LS-swapped-n-body-dropped C10?
Probably before since I already have one bagged truck. Might be an “instead of” but I guess first I need to sell that damn bike either way. Sigh.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Probably before since I already have one bagged truck. Might be an “instead of” but I guess first I need to sell that damn bike either way. Sigh.

Springtime is here, so a good time to sell a bike! I just sold a snowblower and was hoping I wouldn't have to store it over the summer. Win!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmatson

Latest posts