Rocket Man's 2008 Bagged CC Silverado Build AKA "THE MACHINE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have done some research on BT Dieselworks and my issue with no contact from them for 6 weeks is pretty common. The diesel forums and his Facebook account both have guys who try to contact him for sometimes months with nothing. So beware. I did get mine but I had to threaten him with a bad rep in the forums. Everybody says he does awesome work that nobody else does but his people skills are nonexistent and his customer service are nonexistent as well. Too bad, it’s an awesome product. He has some other unique products too. But once I got his attention he has been on it. I emailed him back to say I got the programming done but don’t see any credit on my PP and he got back to me again and said the tail end of a hurricane hit them and he lost power. I think he’s in Connecticut so it’s probably Isaias. He said he will send a credit tomorrow.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got like $15 back from BT Dieselworks a few days later. Anyway I keep losing the stupid cap off the spare tire hoist thing and I have no need for it so I cut a piece of plastic and fit it in place of it. I kind of f’ed it up so I’ll probably buy a new center trim piece and cut it out on my bench where it’s easier to work on, or find something else to go there. I have been looking at ‘14 bumpers anyway so I’ll probably go that route in time, probably leave this until then.

E9FEB137-0DDE-4DC9-B384-0E9192B37BA0.jpeg C8016CD9-95A0-454A-BFFA-5C56B4F76274.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I finally got like $15 back from BT Dieselworks a few days later. Anyway I keep losing the stupid cap off the spare tire hoist thing and I have no need for it so I cut a piece of plastic and fit it in place of it. I kind of f’ed it up so I’ll probably buy a new center trim piece and cut it out on my bench where it’s easier to work on, or find something else to go there. I have been looking at ‘14 bumpers anyway so I’ll probably go that route in time, probably leave this until then.

View attachment 258111 View attachment 258112
Looks good from NJ :D

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

View attachment 258111 View attachment 258112
Same part number for a nbs? Looks the same :think:

But a 14 bumper would look clean fur shur