Rocket Man's 2008 Bagged CC Silverado Build AKA "THE MACHINE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
-10 hp for not being RED....:)

You know what? I don’t even know why I didn’t buy them in red. SMH. I mean, that would be close to the color of the truck. Plus I might actually gain hp instead of losing it. Ordered red ones. Anybody want a great deal on blue ones?
-1,000 points for not being RGB and synched to the other LEDs. :p
I disagree since I want them to come on when I open the door unlesss....nawww I’m not going to hook my entire demon eye/ rgb morimoto controller up to the dome lights, that wouldn’t make sense. I’m not driving down the road with my door open in order to turn on my demon eyes.:crazy:

Bear77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know what? I don’t even know why I didn’t buy them in red. SMH. I mean, that would be close to the color of the truck. Plus I might actually gain hp instead of losing it. Ordered red ones. Anybody want a great deal on blue ones?

What’s the deal? Might be interested...

I disagree since I want them to come on when I open the door unlesss....nawww I’m not going to hook my entire demon eye/ rgb morimoto controller up to the dome lights, that wouldn’t make sense. I’m not driving down the road with my door open in order to turn on my demon eyes.:crazy:

I’m sure there’s a way to do this with a relay or maybe 4? I have faith you’ll be able to figure it out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Rocket Man, post: 1450737, member: 38186"[/QUOTE]
$20 shipped? They’re $35 on Ebay.[/QUOTE]
Good deal!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members