Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it was brought to my attention (@05Single ) that the headlights have a chrome reflector inside ( I did already know that lol) and those stupid orange corner reflectors. But as I feared, they’re glued together with the same Perma Seal that the projectors were glued in with. I’m pretty sure Id ruin the headlights before I got them apart. They’re staying as is for now unless someone knows a way to open them up.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why does everyone have the amber reflectors so much?! I don’t understand it! Lol. I get the chrome part... on your truck especially. Haha. But not the amber reflector.
Because every truck has amber reflectors and we want to be different, plus it’s the only amber thing on our trucks plus it’s a DOT requirement and we want to be outlaws!:head3:

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you’re saying minus an amber reflector there’s a potential for you to be in trouble with the law?
Probably only in California. Nobody cares up here in Oregon. But there’s tons of minor vehicle or traffic laws most of us violate regularly. I know I could get tickets for a few things with my lights. I’m not supposed to have HID unless my vehicle came with them, I have too many white lights in the front, etc. But up here they don’t mess with us, even for tint or open headers. ;)

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably only in California. Nobody cares up here in Oregon. But there’s tons of minor vehicle or traffic laws most of us violate regularly. I know I could get tickets for a few things with my lights. I’m not supposed to have HID unless my vehicle came with them, I have too many white lights in the front, etc. But up here they don’t mess with us, even for tint or open headers. ;)
Seems like an expensive fix if you were to hypothetically get a fix it ticket for it. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia