Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I washed it and applied a brand new product from Chemical Guys called Hydroslick Ceramic Coating Hyperwax. It’s supposed to be a ceramic coating that is in gel form and just wipes on and then buffs off. It has no wax. It has no Carnuba. It’s supposed to be a whole new category. I can say one thing- it’s a PIA to apply since it’s pretty much invisible as it goes on. It leaves no haze so you can’t tell if you missed a spot when its time to buff it off. Supposedly it lasts 6 months to a year. View attachment 231244View attachment 231245
Ceramic coating is where sealants are heading! It’s pretty awesome stuff. I admit it’s a pain in the ass to apply but the resulting protection and shine is so worth it! I have a bottle of their spray version and it’s pretty rad. Smells like gasoline. Lol. But works pretty damn amazing!

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh dear God... tell me that's not what I think it is...
:eek:

View attachment 231427

Say it isn't so... lol
:nono:

Sorry Mark... gotta break em once in a while... don't get the chance very often with your caliber of work.

Here you go. I wanted to use AN fittings but the hose barbs are welded to the cooler, not threaded in so I went with spring clamps. I’m getting a lot of use out of the assortment I bought.

DC6B4B35-5DBB-4593-A86B-3FB3DA72F2AD.jpeg E32D4C63-3C17-4FB8-9618-2B5FFFE78C66.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo