Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes with the machine face.

I know that breaks with your style and look like the Denali, but that lighter face wheel will set the truck off even more. The black wheels on that white just appear to get lost.

Whatever you do will look good. My .02.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cough cough cough
I got your number lol. There's a few things I'll probably do first. Gonna be a nice truck though so I know I'm looking at spending some cash on it. I still have a custom Harley I'm planning on selling that should fetch me quite a bit of mod cash. But that will be next Spring. I'll probably just run the Dubs on the CC until then since I won't be driving it much except on nice days.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will the offset on the dubs tuck?
I have no idea. I also might have to tub the firewall from what I've read. I'll just have to see once I get the truck. Right now it seems they can't find a truck that's going coast to coast that wants to bring it to me. It's frustrating as hell.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Feel like the seller would've had something lined up and ready for sold date.:shrug:

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feel like the seller would've had something lined up and ready for sold date.:shrug:
It doesn't work like that with EBay auctions, it's always "buyer responsible for shipping". Besides, it would be hard to line up a shipper when you have no idea where the truck would be going to. I should have taken one of the U-Ship quotes on the Ebay page instead of trying to save a couple hundred bucks and it would probably be on it's way. Oh well.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally gave up on the broker I had the contract with and opted out of it. He said I probably wouldn't have any better luck but with a single phone call I found someone willing to try harder and within an hour they lined me up for a bit more cash but it will be loaded on Friday and delivered by the 14th. Looking forward to seeing what I got myself into with this truck.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a nice early Christmas gift ;P
Thanks, it should be a nice new project. I figure that even if I need to do more to it in order to tuck some 24 or 26's it will have most of the hard work done on it like the c-notch, compressors, tanks, narrowed rear axle, bags, etc. Hopefully I'll just need to tub the firewall, maybe do some more work to the bed, etc. I know it says frame on 22's so 24's should be fairly easy. I might be ok with that. My dream would to lay rockers on 26's but I know how hard that is and it's not in the budget.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exceltheink