Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at Katzkins in black for an interior upgrade for the Silverado. Looks like $570 will get me the whole Club Cab kit. Not a bad price for that kind of an upgrade plus it will be a nice wintertime project since I can bring the seats indoors to work on them. I'm not a fan of the stock cloth plus my dog will make a mess of it.

View attachment 187539 View attachment 187540
Thats not a bad price, especially since a guy quoted me $400 to fix my driver lower seat since the bolster is ripped.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Ah thanks. I ordered the wrong kit with only 5 lines. Was hoping to find anther single line or a dual kit for the axle

I already have the fronts installed.

It seems lately we've been seeing guys have trouble with the rear centers... Cutting and reflaring lines, etc.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why but I haven’t see. Your truck in a while. I like the snowflake reps! Not a fan of black wheels but they do look good on your truck!

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2.jpg I've been considering some different wheels for the Sierra. I like the reps in silver machine face and might do 26's if I do. I figure I'll try my Dubs on just to see if they'll fit OK. Here's a visual although I think these might be 28's.

wheels.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exceltheink