Kbuskill's 2008 Burb LTZ "MOD" Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Nice! I musta missed it. What made you decide to install the bags? Looks like she's sitting about an inch higher than before. She looks good.

It is 2" higher on all 4 corners.

I bought a set of Michelin tires in 305/40/22 and they rubbed more than I was willing to deal with so it got lifted up a little.

The reason for the bags is I wanted to maintain the Auto leveling but also wanted to run the Rancho 9 way adjustable shocks out back to match the struts up front.

She is now at a 2/4 drop :(

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I bought a set of Michelin tires in 305/40/22 and they rubbed more than I was willing to deal with so it got lifted up a little.

The reason for the bags is I wanted to maintain the Auto leveling but also wanted to run the Rancho 9 way adjustable shocks out back to match the struts up front.

Nice! Believe me, I know exactly where you're coming from :waytogo:

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Got a link to those rancho shocks? (I swear I looked back at several pages before asking) :beer:

Ride height looks perfect IMO

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Got a link to those rancho shocks? (I swear I looked back at several pages before asking) :beer:

Ride height looks perfect IMO

The front struts are just the standard Rancho struts for the front of our trucks... RS999784

The rear are actually a set of shocks for the front of a square body suburban... RS999001

I went with those because they are the same length extended and collapsed as the Belltech drop shocks for the rear of our trucks.

9 way adjustable at all 4 corners now.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front struts are just the standard Rancho struts for the front of our trucks... RS999784

The rear are actually a set of shocks for the front of a square body suburban... RS999001

I went with those because they are the same length extended and collapsed as the Belltech drop shocks for the rear of our trucks.

9 way adjustable at all 4 corners now.

Those rancho 9000s are a good deal, especially for their price! I used to run them on a ranger trail rig I had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505