Randeez 2012 Budget Yukon Denali Build (stick on hood scoops galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they also make a side loader with the 2k IC, its a little taller than the 1800hp, but the height is moved back to the middle of the intake which should help the clearance with the hood slope and leaning back of the engine. a little reminiscent of the ol 5.0 mustangs

i think it would also work out better for routing charge pipe with the turbo manifold i have. the forward one puts it to close to the turbo and you have to actually shoot the charge pipe out or down and then come back at the throttle body... it doesnt really look bad but just sayin

sf06-02009-01.jpg

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they also make a side loader with the 2k IC, its a little taller than the 1800hp, but the height is moved back to the middle of the intake which should help the clearance with the hood slope and leaning back of the engine. a little reminiscent of the ol 5.0 mustangs

i think it would also work out better for routing charge pipe with the turbo manifold i have. the forward one puts it to close to the turbo and you have to actually shoot the charge pipe out or down and then come back at the throttle body... it doesnt really look bad but just sayin

sf06-02009-01.jpg

She purty

OP
OP
randeez

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and im not even sure wtf this all is? first thought was valve train but not specifically any piece - pulled cover, every looks fine.

the only other thing i can thick of is the timing chain? the barrels between the links, but i drove the ****** thing to where its parked. going to pull the front cover back off i guess and take a look.

went back and looked at pictures from when i had the cover off and didnt notice anything.

oil wasnt glittery either, i just noticed maybe 3 or 4 of these hoops in the drain pan, then started shoving magnet into the oil pan drain hole and got this much crap out

actually after zooming in right where the chain hits the cam wheel - its hard to make out but could be the barrels messed up

20200907_160511-jpg.256734

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n