Pulled the trigger on a used 2022 High Country today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch!!!!! We picked up our new 2022 loaded High Country Suburban with the duramax and with our GMS discount we paid just over $76k out the door. No air ride or RES so that saved 3k :)

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch!!!!! We picked up our new 2022 loaded High Country Suburban with the duramax and with our GMS discount we paid just over $76k out the door. No air ride or RES so that saved 3k :)
You actually found someone to do GMS? Not a chance here in the midwest....

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You actually found someone to do GMS? Not a chance here in the midwest....
I purchase a ton of GM vehicles. I flat out told my dealership if I can't get GMS pricing you will lose my family's business for life. I have yet to see them put a market adjustment on any of their new vehicles.

LEO225

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2022 Suburban High country. It needs the later retrofit for the heated/ventilated front seats. Can the parts be order from a 21 model?

Mary Jackson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Found a 22 Tahoe High Country yesterday and brought it home tonight. After over a year at this point we were finally over waiting for a Yukon XL with Dmax/Max Tow and this is the first used one I had found in Arizona to take advantage of our trade in tax advantage. Sorry it’s late so I only took one picture and general details below:

2022 High Country
3100 miles
Pearl White
Dmax 4x4
Not sure on packages
Max Tow
Air Ride
Pano Roof
RSE (with hdmi which I thought they dropped ‍♂️)
Power Runnings Boards
Electric Center Console
$87,120

Not sure what all else but it’s pretty loaded, and given how highly constrained or even unavailable some of those options are they would not negotiate on price and had 2 other interested parties, or so I was told. Regardless we’re happy to finally have a 3 row vehicle again and have finally consolidated a diesel tow rig and the minivan into one vehicle. In hindsight, would not have traded in the minivan last year trying to time the hot used car market so we could have waited it out. View attachment 367414
I paid 90,000 for a brand new 23 high country suburban. It’s loaded with a 6.2 L engine and has all the bells and whistles!