Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PokerMunkee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GEX is same pricing as GM Employee Pricing, also known as GMS. GEX is given out by GM executives. GSU is friends and family, and supplier discount. Pretty much anyone can get this and is the absolute maximum you should pay. Laura GMC pricing is very close to GMS.

You can get GMS and GSU prices at gmfamilyfirst.com

Last edited:

Unbreakableblue

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Shot in the dark here, but is there a Chevy equivalent of Laura gmc? Seems like that would be a pretty amazing negotiation tool for me right now. In this area, dealers seem to come off their Chevy prices more than their gmc ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gary645

Reaction score
Laura GMC

Have been trying for almost two months to get a detailed quote on a 2015.5 Yukon Denali I wish to order - they don't seem interested. Maybe they prefer to sell from their inventory. As commented earlier, Supplier pricing is available through Costco and a local dealer offered it because I belong to a credit union. Laura's posted prices are usually better than Supplier pricing - my local dealer cannot figure how they do this.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local dealer told me the same thing, but I think they are just full of it.

coffeyman76

Reaction score
My local dealer said the same thing. Laura is the No. 1 or 2 GMC dealer in the country though so they may have different incentives. They are probably using some combination of combined incentives, employee discounts, etc. and may have some special kickback year end for No. of vehicles sold from GM directly. Pure speculation on my part.

My dealer said if it was allowed they would drive to Laura and buy every Denali on the lot and resell them locally for 8-10% more which I could see easily given the low inventory, local pricing and demand.

I told them to work it out or I was making a road trip so after a little wait I was able to order one and they found an employee certificate for me which puts it just under Laura pricing without a $1,500 trade credit.

Where there is a will there is a way. They just have to get creative if they really want your business. The only negative on my deal is the painful wait for GMC to ship but that isn't the dealers fault. And when I spoke to Laura they seemed pretty disinterested in ordering but in all fairness I never got super serious with them to that level.

PokerMunkee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good work! That's my plan, try to get GM Employee Pricing or GEX (same thing). Going to start bugging friends in Michigan that have ties to GM and see where that goes. If all else fails, I'm flying to STL.

showtime1k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just left the dealer, they did the deal for $46,500 flat out the door, no fees, etc. (plus tax).

3,009 miles

2015 LT

Navigation/Rear DVD/Tow, etc.

Sun, Entertainment, Destination Package.

16.4% off MSRP, Roughly $6K under invoice

Thanks for all your help guys ?!

Which dealer was that. That's right around my price range

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Yep, that's horrible. Here is the wholesale prices for 2015 2WD Tahoe LTs being sold at Manheim auctions the past 30 days. They aren't going for more than $45K. I'd offer $45K, tell them that's the wholesale price. Maybe go up to $47K if it's what you want.

You got pricing on a 4wd lt

W/ sunroof or without

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

GEX is same pricing as GM Employee Pricing, also known as GMS. GEX is given out by GM executives. GSU is friends and family, and supplier discount. Pretty much anyone can get this and is the absolute maximum you should pay. Laura GMC pricing is very close to GMS.

You can get GMS and GSU prices at gmfamilyfirst.com

Is gex pricing like gm retiree pricing, And how much will a Tahoe lt 4wd be with that. Dealer refuses to tell me till I have code sent

Reaction score
Which dealer was that. That's right around my price range

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

You got pricing on a 4wd lt

W/ sunroof or without

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Is gex pricing like gm retiree pricing, And how much will a Tahoe lt 4wd be with that. Dealer refuses to tell me till I have code sent

you can go to gmfamilyfirst.com and build the vehicle and it will tell you the discounted price...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094