Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And they are still trying to move 2015s. Might see better pricing once they get rid of older inventory.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

I seem to recall a dealer in the DC area that was heavily discounting GM (Koons?), one in Morrow GA, and another in the Ft. Lauderdale area, but I'm not sure about their trucks. Check out cargurus.com and do a search for your Yukon/Tahoe as a used vehicle with 0 miles. It'll give you a lot of possibilities on the east coast.

malba2366

Reaction score
I think we will see prices dropping on these models in the next couple months. Year over year sales have been falling the last few months as can be expected once the initial surge in sales with a redesign fades.

Diesel07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@techbrute...yes my bad. @ktpinnacle- have you checked with Dave Smith? Bet they could do better. let me know if you need a contact. Over night in Butte and rolled in direct from there. Discovered how cool the live weather was with a GPS destination. It was right on the money where it would rain. Pretty uneventful trip, set the cruise control, set the XM and away we went. 1,500(+/-) miles and we were home after a long work week traveling.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

only asked where is the equipment located to change a flat

LA Rodz who is a good contact at Dave Smith?????? Thank you

Diesel07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm at about 61k for a 4wd ltz with 22"rims and 63k for a 4wd denali with 20" rims

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Think I might go for the Denali, but wondering if it's the first 2015 models without the wireless charging if I should be getting a bigger discount, this is with the gm employee discount

What dealer is doing $63K for a 4wd denali with 20's?????

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how much better dave smith is price wise?

jet black slt

Reaction score
I just got a brand new 16 Denali loaded with everything besides 22" wheels for 12% off. The dealership was Thomas GMC in Johnstown pa.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good deal. Their website only shows one other Denali on the property. About 5% off.

jet black slt

Reaction score
They have a black one left. I'm thinking they'd do the 12% off on it if you asked. Not sure though. They are a small dealership so it's really easy to get ahold of the salesman and negotiate.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Cali, so it's not likely that its got a smog certification. But it's interesting information that you bring. I've been focusing on the larger dealers that provide large discounts online like Laura and Dillon (in Boise). I don't mind driving a bit to get a good deal. Your experience indicates that small dealers also want to move units at large discounts at the right time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667