Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trapper81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For the GM deal that ended on the 2nd, they were offering $4,500 cash back on the 2014 Denali's and $3,500 on the regular 2014 Yukons ... no cash back on the 2015's. That knocked the '14 down to over $10k less than the '15 and that makes them enticing (at least to my wife ... I hear you Bootlegfab).

I'd definitely prefer a '15 Denali XL, but if the deals on the '14's are done, then I may have to settle for a decently optioned '15 Yukon (I have to have cooled seats, rear captain's chairs, and nav) or a '15 Suburban LTZ.

trapper81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks nice. Agreed that Laura has some amazing deals, but I'm in South Carolina, so St. Louis is a bit of a trek, but I'm not writing it off. Anyone know of anywhere on the east coast with Laura prices on GMC's or Chevy's?

BTW, I don't have to have 4wd so that helps some with price.

Last edited:

WongBob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got my 2015i Denali 2wd for 61,800. Sticker was 67,800. That was with the credit union discount which gives you GMS pricing and then another $1250 for GM Open Loyalty program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

October

Reaction score
Did the $61,800 price on your Denali include the dealer administrative fee?

trapper81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is the credit union discount the same as GMS pricing? If not, how can you get GMS pricing if you aren't a GM employee?

coffeyman76

Reaction score
Is the credit union discount the same as GMS pricing? If not, how can you get GMS pricing if you aren't a GM employee?

The Employee Pricing is actually a "certificate". Dealers get a fixed allotment each year usually and they can haggle for more. At least that was my understanding. They aren't easy to get and they don't offer them up very often so I actually feel pretty lucky.

I got the last one for the 2014 year and since my vehicle was built before EOY, I had a VIN to attach the certificate to. Now just waiting for them to get it to me! It's "in transit" which I think everyone here knows what that means. Stuck on a train somewhere!

;-)

jcarr343

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry for all the questions, but I'm trying to make a decision on upgrading from my '12 Yukon for a new '15 Tahoe.

How do you get the Employee pricing without being an employee? How would this negotiation go down?

I have my eye on $66k MSRP LTZ, what should I expect to pay for this? Are there any rebates on the Tahoe right now (owner loyalty?)? If this is too much, I may have to look at an LT ($60k MSRP).

Also, what sort of lease rates can I expect for 39 months and 10k per year on an LTZ (and LT)?

imnohero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am working on ordering my vehicle. I spoke with Laura GMC and then my local dealer. I actually think my local dealer didn't do the build exactly as I did because the MSRP is lower than my build. I sent another build I did on the GMC website and asked for a new quote so I can compare apples to apples. The issue is that Laurs is beating the local dealer by around $3000 on a higher MSRP vehicle. I'm guessing the Laura pricing is going to win out by $5000+. Here is what they said exactly:

What my local dealer just sent me:
"I have built your Denali and the MSRP is $74,480.
I can sell it to you for $72,525 less any incentives you qualify for upon Delivery."

What Laura quoted me:
"MSRP: $77,615
Laura Discount: $7,973
Sale Price: $69,642"

I am a bit ignorant about all these incentives, etc. I should qualify for any USAA discount and can join a credit union, etc. Is Laura already taking that into account and my dealer is just not showing possible incentives or are they just that far off? With a low price like Laura, would I get an incentives on top of that if they were available at delivery? I will ask the sales staff these questions but would rather be knowledgeable ahead of time.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Looks nice. Agreed that Laura has some amazing deals, but I'm in South Carolina, so St. Louis is a bit of a trek, but I'm not writing it off. Anyone know of anywhere on the east coast with Laura prices on GMC's or Chevy's?

BTW, I don't have to have 4wd so that helps some with price.

I'm in Greenville, SC and in the same boat. See my post above. Let's keep each other posted on a good deal here in SC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove