Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Unbreakableblue

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just wanted to update to thank you guys for your help. Ended up w a new ltz with nav and chrome wheels for 57500 before taxes (or $750 in Usaa discount). Dealership was trying to hit their number to get their bonus and I just happened to be there. Just checked gmfamilyfirst.com and it looks like I got another $750 off that price plus the Usaa discount. In the end, I'll have to put in a sunroof and DVD down the road if I want it, but I figure I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get the top level truck.

I expect I'll be hanging around to see where I should go next but I just wanted to say thanks for the guidance!

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local dealer said the same thing. Laura is the No. 1 or 2 GMC dealer in the country though so they may have different incentives. They are probably using some combination of combined incentives, employee discounts, etc. and may have some special kickback year end for No. of vehicles sold from GM directly. Pure speculation on my part.

My dealer said if it was allowed they would drive to Laura and buy every Denali on the lot and resell them locally for 8-10% more which I could see easily given the low inventory, local pricing and demand.

I told them to work it out or I was making a road trip so after a little wait I was able to order one and they found an employee certificate for me which puts it just under Laura pricing without a $1,500 trade credit.

Where there is a will there is a way. They just have to get creative if they really want your business. The only negative on my deal is the painful wait for GMC to ship but that isn't the dealers fault. And when I spoke to Laura they seemed pretty disinterested in ordering but in all fairness I never got super serious with them to that level.

It is illegal for GM to sell cheaper to one dealer, no matter how many units they sell.
Laura is simply coughing up their dealer holdback to the customer.

trapper81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Missed the Incentives... Anyone know what's next?

Looking for either a 2014 or 2015 Denali XL and almost pulled the trigger on a '14 with $4,500 cash back, but didn't and that deal ended on January 2nd. Could have picked one up with sunroof and rear dvd for under $55k through Costco, but didn't and now I'm wondering when GM's next good deal will be. Anyone have any ideas on that or have I just missed the boat?

Bootlegfab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To each there own but I was shopping for a '13-14 and the wife had said absolutely NO '15 payment. Until we drove both. Granted we scored a used '15 LT w Nav for $45k

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM