Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCTahoeLove

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know it's not a 2015 but I just bought my first new 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe, MSRP was $56,000 after rebates and haggling got the purchase price down to $45,600 for an LT with Luxury Pckage, Sunroof, and Rear DVD.

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to see the price differences as GM tries to move the 2014 inventory.

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prices people pay are going to be within a thousand dollars of MSRP, i cant imagine GM to give out discounts as they first release the new MY. I don't understand why someone would not be comfortable saying how much they paid as anyone can go on the GM/Chevy site and build a truck. SLT 4x4 starts essentially at 60 and goes to 67, 10% difference between fully loaded and semi loaded.

sixpointoh03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in market for buying a 2015 Yukon Denali with the Touring Package and 22" rims and got a quote from dealer for $64,500 and vehicle MSRP was $71,200. Here is a link to another car they are selling. Not sure if this is too good to be true but seemed legit to me. Thoughts?

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...mkId=20061&sf1Dir=ASC&aff=national&listType=1

Invoice on the denali I ordered was a little over 69000 If I remember right and that is what my dealer was going to sell it to me for.

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was quoted 1000 above invoice for a Denali XL in any spec here in louisiana. I sold my 08 Denali XL three months ago for top dollar in preparation. I drive my M5 daily now and im in no rush to pick up the new one. I'll test drive all the Denali drive terrains before I pick. I'm hoping there will be better incentives in 6-9 months but I will likely buy regardless

ajeagle6921

Reaction score
Jpory, I would check out that dealership I linked above. I live in TN but will probably make the drive when I decide to pull the trigger in April even though they are 7 hours away.