Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PokerMunkee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just stumbled on this site and it's great! I'm looking at a new Tahoe lt with the destinations, luxury and trailering packages. Msrp is $61,295. I've got an offer of 2k below invoice before any incentives, which is about 54,900 as far as I can tell. I'm eligible for the usaa $750 so I'd be out the door for about $57,500. I'm just trying to make sure I'm not leaving too much money on the table. How's this look? Thanks in advance!

Just know, you can get some leftover 2015 (non 2015i) loaded up 4WD Yukon SLTs for around $55K: http://www.laurabuickgmc.com/Vehicl...-Yukon-4WD_4dr_SLT-Collinsville-IL/2307212853

If the Tahoe has all of the packages, it should be fairly equivalent to a SLT. The SLT has cooled seats, which only Tahoe LTZ has.

Make sure it's a 2015i, which adds hands free power liftgate (wave foot under car) and wireless charging if you get the Luxury package.

Last edited:

Unbreakableblue

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just know, you can get some leftover 2015 (non 2015i) loaded up 4WD Yukon SLTs for around $55K: http://www.laurabuickgmc.com/Vehicl...-Yukon-4WD_4dr_SLT-Collinsville-IL/2307212853

If the Tahoe has all of the packages, it should be fairly equivalent to a SLT. The SLT has cooled seats, which only Tahoe LTZ has.

Make sure it's a 2015i, which adds hands free power liftgate (wave foot under car) and wireless charging if you get the Luxury package.

Forgive my ignorance, but are the cooled seats really the only difference between the loaded lt and slt? I had a Yukon when I was younger and loved it, but the price difference on the new ones pushed me in the other direction. If I can get it for the same price-ish I might come back around.

It seems like (from my limited browsing here) people have had mixed results getting local dealers to match Laura's pricing, is there some trick or special strategy? It took me a lot of energy to get to the price point I'm at now, I'm not sure I have another 12 rounds in me!

PokerMunkee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's about it. A 2015i Tahoe LT w/ Luxury and Sun/Ent package can be had under $62K. Not a bad deal. The Tahoe gets the handsfree tailgate too, which isn't available on SLT.

I think your deal is pretty good.

todd305

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just left the dealer, they did the deal for $46,500 flat out the door, no fees, etc. (plus tax).

3,009 miles

2015 LT

Navigation/Rear DVD/Tow, etc.

Sun, Entertainment, Destination Package.

16.4% off MSRP, Roughly $6K under invoice

Thanks for all your help guys ?!

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just left the dealer, they did the deal for $46,500 flat out the door, no fees, etc. (plus tax).

3,009 miles

2015 LT

Navigation/Rear DVD/Tow, etc.

Sun, Entertainment, Destination Package.

16.4% off MSRP, Roughly $6K under invoice

Thanks for all your help guys ?!

That's great! way to go!

todd305

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll send breakdown tomorrow (maybe it will help someone along the way), but it was $750 off for USAA and another 8 something for GEX code and other stuff. That being said, i think they did the flat number we threw out there regardless of the GM supplier discount. They were at $49,143 yesterday so it shows you the crazy things that can happen on Christmas eve (or New Years Eve if you are still looking). 24 hours ago i was building my car (white/black), fast forward today and i took home a dealer demo (silver/black). Funny how it all went down...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n