PPV “Stealth Mode” disabling/delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darren2014

Reaction score
Hey all first time posting, recently I picked up a 2014 PPV and I love it but I’ve been racking my brain over the whole “stealth mode”. I hate not hearing my horn honk when I lock my doors as I walk into work since I don’t get the audible reassurance that they did in fact lock. I’ve been talking to a friend who works at the local dealership and who has worked on PPVs before and he agreed to flash the BCM for me in an attempt to disable stealth mode. Unfortunately it didn’t work. Anyone have any similar experience or success disabling it?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

OP
OP
D

Darren2014

Reaction score
That’s not the issue. My horn already works. I’m referring to the horn going off and the headlights flashing when the door is locked via the fob.
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.
Thanks and sure thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llujum