Posting Rules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it has come down to the point where Shaggy and I had to discuss a few basic guidelines to follow when posting in TYF. These may, and probably will be added to, so you may want to check back every so often. It's our goal to keep this forum as open as possible without detracting from its main purpose as an informative forum for Tahoes/Yukons, so please adhere to these few simple rules when posting:

1. No nudity/****
2. No racial slurs, comments, etc.
3. No seriously bashing other members. If it's out of fun, that's fine. If you really have a problem with someone, report it to admin or try to resolve it through ***.
4. Please keep all posts related to the OPs thread topic and all threads in appropriate sections. This will help keep the forum better organized, more informative and enjoyable.

Few and Simple.
Thanks everyone.

-TYF ADMIN

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
THANK YALL, certain lawless, un-potty trained and immature people are trying to ruin this place!

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of this is common sense. Thanks

BOSS

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it has come down to the point where Shaggy and I had to discuss a few basic guidelines to follow when posting in TYF. These may, and probably will be added to, so you may want to check back every so often. It's our goal to keep this forum as open as possible without detracting from its main purpose as an informative forum for Tahoes/Yukons, so please adhere to these few simple rules when posting:

1. No nudity/****
2. No racial slurs, comments, etc.
3. No seriously bashing other members. If it's out of fun, that's fine. If you really have a problem with someone, report it to admin or try to resolve it through ***.
4. Please keep all posts related to the OPs thread topic and all threads in appropriate sections. This will help keep the forum better organized, more informative and enjoyable.

Few and Simple.
Thanks everyone.

-TYF ADMIN

I think we all know this will never happen!!!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.