Possible trade my truck for an Envoy...What should I do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sadly hes right most dodges cars are all hidden imports as a prior dodge mechanic i know that the chrysler 300 and dodge charger are the same vehicle like yuks and hoes just different body panals and interiors they also sit on merc frames and the dodge avengers use mitsubishi motors stamped on the block kind of depressing nowadays considerin you think your buying american made

OP
OP
99Yuk

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
***update***

So it's official.

I bought the Envoy a few weeks ago. I havn't regretted it yet!
The Yukon sold yesterday.

I've let my paid subscription to TYF run out as I won't be needing it. Hopefully by hosting all my pics in my profile here, all of my how-to's and other posts that contain pics will remain intact.

After spending some time on Trailvoy.com, I have to say that the TYF family is much friendlier and tolerant to newbs than any other auto forum I've belonged to. There is most certainly a difference between the two forums.

Some of you guys will be missed!

Oh well!
Time to move on!

Good Luck in all of your future endeavors!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feel free to continue to frequent man! :waytogo: we could still use your knowledge and expertise :High 5:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo