Possible trade my truck for an Envoy...What should I do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
99Yuk

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on my way to my first showing in one hour! If it sells in less than 12 hours, maybe I didn't ask for enough $$$!!!

We'll see what happens...

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Well the guy bought it pending my certification of it.
I sold it in less than 12 hours for the full asking price. Perhaps I should have asked for more....oh well. It's done now.

Looks like today/tomorrow will be the last day with my Yukon.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A little part of me is saddened but I'm glad your getting done what you need :)

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea your family and needs come first of course but it sucks u couldnt just have kept it

OP
OP
99Yuk

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here we are a week later.
I still have my Yukon.
It was harder to certify than I thought.

The frame had started to rot under the front passenger side where it starts to drop down. Apparently that's common to OBS. IDK....

It got a plate/patch welded on by an MTO certfied shop last Sat.

The truck is getting it's cert this morning. With any luck it will be gone by this afternoon. With any more luck, I"ll be into the Envoy Denali by tomorrow...

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

yea your family and needs come first of course but it sucks u couldnt just have kept it

Ya, I've been thinking about keeping it, but it's now getting too old and is rotting from the inside out. It's time to sell it and extract as much $$$ from it as I can...

strad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I hope you enjoy the 'voy. I've driven one a couple times and I vastly prefer my truck. It doesn't drive like a car, or like a new truck for that matter, but I have 2 BMWs in the stable if I need to feel like I'm driving a car :)

OP
OP
99Yuk

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: I still have the truck. Must be a sign from above.

The first buyer said I took too long to get the cert and he bought an Explorer in the mean time and so backed out.
The second buyer was too scared of the original kms on the tranny and backed out.
The third buyer didn't like the rust on the body and backed out.

The ad is still up, but I'm no longer holding my breath about selling the yukon.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Just keep it, its a sign. I really don't enjoy the envoys their a chick suv. Your Yuk is much better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz