--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved hauling..... Going from coast to coast.... like cruising in a motorhome......
While the crew are still at the shop working their butts off.....
Driving a MAC.... for some reason, it fit my style.... fun to drive....
But, one time going to Daytona 24 Hr race, we borrowed a SUPER fast Kenworth.... Wow !!

Attachments

• 20180517_081931.jpg
    20180517_081931.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 3
  • INDY Lights pit lane.jpg
    INDY Lights pit lane.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Kelly Moss Truck.jpg
    Kelly Moss Truck.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Trucks.jpg
    Trucks.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 3

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've always wanted a 510. You still have yours?

I wish; it was the second car I ever had. Wish I still had it, it got me through the oil embargo of the early '70s. I had put some nice Michelin radials on it, and the engine and 5-speed pairing were great. I sure liked driving that one and I wish I'd at least kept pics of it. It could squall -- no squeal -- the tires off the line if I dumped the clutch.

I took it to college in Iowa, and one night a group of people went around flipping cars on their sides, and mine was one of them. It was parked up against a concrete parking block, so the right front fender was trashed.

My cousin in North Dakota had an earlier Datsun 2000 two-seater and she let me drive it while we were visiting. That was a cool car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC