--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. Posted this back in February when I first saw it in town. Liked it more with the light bar and 911 stickers.
d8f33fbc-5a8e-4349-96f6-47fd8fec082e-jpeg.241046
I texted the guy selling it and he is asking $7000 for it. The tires are new and only has 75000 miles. The thing looks clean inside and out. I do think it is only 2WD as I don't remember seeing a 4WD shift handle on the floor, but I could be wrong.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I texted the guy selling it and he is asking $7000 for it. The tires are new and only has 75000 miles. The thing looks clean inside and out. I do think it is only 2WD as I don't remember seeing a 4WD shift handle on the floor, but I could be wrong.

Definitely 2WD there...

Bad human...

1460920916646.jpg

I actually just took that because I am a barn door lover and it caught my attention. Weird to see it on a car. I don't even know what that ************* is. A Chrysler??

You like my FERD pic? I saw that at the pizza shop last night. The owner of that truck has a good sense of humor to be driving around like that lol.

Edit: I wanna **** your avatar...

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually just took that because I am a barn door lover and it caught my attention. Weird to see it on a car. I don't even know what that ************* is. A Chrysler??

Nah, its a Clubman, by Mini. Mini is a British automaker, owned by BMW. FIAT, who owns Chrysler, makes a similar small car, the "500" with submodels X, L, c and e. These little cars have to have barn doors or full side-swinging single doors. A hatch style would have to swing to almost full vertical to not be in the way.

You like my FERD pic? I saw that at the pizza shop last night. The owner of that truck has a good sense of humor to be driving around like that lol.

I absolutely can appreciate one that can joke about themselves!

Edit: I wanna **** your avatar...

No.

One does not "****" Jennifer. Please, do not speak of her in that tone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia