Persistent Misfire cylinder 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nap73

Nap73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got home from My 2nd drive to NY today.

All in All I drove 180 miles and was on the road 5 hrs. Not one code or pending code and I checked several times.It’s safe to say the harness was causing My misfire.

The Chariot is running beautifully.

All is good in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 yukon slt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What’s up guys

Need some help here

About 2 months ago I had a misfire in cylinder 3 with a flashing check engine light

I replaced the ignition coil and it immediately fixed the issue. I then went ahead and changed all the plugs and wires.

Now the 2 days ago about 45 min into an hour drive and I get another cylinder 3 misfire code P0353 solid check engine light and 2 pending codes P0303 & P0353. The mechanic cleared the codes and I went about my business.

Then yesterday I’m taking another hour plus drive and I get a flashing check engine light that stops about 3 mins after it starts. And I have 2 new pending codes P0303 & P0353. Light goes off and never comes back on. I clear the pending codes

I go to the mechanic today and he moves the coil from cylinder 3 (the one that was changed ) and exchanges it with the cylinder 1 coil. Now driving I get the same pending codes again P0303 & P0353.

What do you guys think ??

Any assistance or comments are appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had the same issue on my 2017 yukon slt now I'm out $1000 to replace fuel injector #6 cleaning was first option that set me back $200 from the dealer, then check engine light back on the next week, dealer advised #6 was not spraying at all. From what I've read there are Yukons and Escapades with same issue. I only have 53000 miles no good vehicle should should out a owner out of pocket with low miles. Never had an issue with my Toyota Sequoia and it had 300k

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts