Oh 4our build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 245427
Finally got it on the road today so here is a little teaser shot all buffed new lights all around and black wheels
Looking good. Need to match the tint on those front windows and I’m not a fan of vent visors but nice work so far. Bigger wheels would really look good on that too. Just my opinion though.

OP
OP
Speedslow

Speedslow

Reaction score
Looking good. Need to match the tint on those front windows and I’m not a fan of vent visors but nice work so far. Bigger wheels would really look good on that too. Just my opinion though.
Windows are getting done tomorrow,, and I was hesitant on the visors too but they are Channel mounts so they just pull out easy if I ever wanted to remove them

OP
OP
Speedslow

Speedslow

Reaction score
How're those headlights doing so far? Are the light bars hooked to the parking lights? Getting any moisture in there?
I ended up taking them out and re sealing just the lowers lights because they fogged. All the led bars and clusters on the corner are wired to the parking lights. Deleted the drls from the lowers and added another blinker in its place so the whole lower light is now my blinkers all the way across.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia