NYC 02 TAHOE W/ESCALADE FRONT great project *PICS ADDED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

REMIXER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope your all well !!!!

Checking for some interest
going to post pics in a cpl days
figured id post it here first even tho i havent been here in ages

Blue color
needs help in these areas
paint, suspension, can use some new rims, vacuum leak code (just havent gotten around to get it done)
minor stuff like window washer motor or hose , needs a side mirror , and a cpl other minor common stuff

escalade front
escalade cluster ,, i still have the tahoe one that reads 65k
has the blue led on some of the dash buttons,
3rd row

*** RARE front row middle jump seat

got the dual radio cage and the bezel that goes with it ,,,, rear view camera with small monitor in dash ,,,,, never finished to hook it up
roll pan u can see in pic
new break lines and breaks and rotors, battery, alternator ,,,,

she drives and got power , I drive her everyday
just hit 101k, tranny got about 40k on it
got the dark with grey interior
i wish i had the right guy to work on her as she needs it but,,,,, it
i hate to see her go but dont have the time to invest in it ,,,,,,but shes still has plenty of life

stay safe

***UPDATE***
added some pics
yes I know she needs a bath

How much do you all think I can get for her ??

thx

tahoe.png277455174_1110498526463126_1297428721819190246_n.jpgInked278256892_400200178263727_288644034973002469_n_LI.jpg278080225_568348991026851_44878083614089143_n.jpgInked278390238_360222215881306_7757535345390625530_n_LI.jpg

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hope your all well !!!!

Checking for some interest
going to post pics in a cpl days
figured id post it here first even tho i havent been here in ages

Blue color
needs help in these areas
paint, suspension, can use some new rims, vacuum leak code (just havent gotten around to get it done)
minor stuff like window washer motor or hose , needs a side mirror , and a cpl other minor common stuff

escalade front
escalade cluster ,, i still have the tahoe one that reads 65k
has the blue led on some of the dash buttons,
3rd row
got the dual radio cage and the bezel that goes with it ,,,, rear view camera with small monitor in dash ,,,,, never finished to hook it up
roll pan u can see in pic
new break lines and breaks , battery ,,,,

she drives and got power , I drive her everyday
just hit 101k, tranny got about 40k on it
got the dark with grey interior
i wish i had the right guy to work on her as she needs it but,,,,, it
i hate to see her go but dont have the time to invest in it ,,,,,,but shes still has plenty of life

stay safe

View attachment 367898
You def need to post some more pics, especially of the mods, along with price, motor size, location etc, etc. I like the color.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
101k on an 02? Are you sure? I’m also wondering since you say you have a cluster with 65k on it. Did you program that Escalade cluster with the correct mileage back when you installed it?

OP
OP
REMIXER

REMIXER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
101k on an 02? Are you sure? I’m also wondering since you say you have a cluster with 65k on it. Did you program that Escalade cluster with the correct mileage back when you installed it?

gonna look for the paperwork
I didnt have it programmed cos it was off by just a little bit I did write it down so ill look for it
so in reality the car has just a bit less
right now it has 103,165
the earliest inspection paperwork i found had 55,487 and that was 1/4/2010

i didnt abuse the car at all ,,,, I live by the beach so the winters and salt water did its thing on it ,,, I was ill for a bit so neglected her a bit as well
this makes a good car for someone with the time, know how and space to work on her ,,, or even a mechanic or someone with a body shop

every time I drive her and I step on her she BOOGIES
suspension def needs work as its a bit to shaky over potholes and her butt comes out a bit when it hits harder than usual
thats why i dont go over 80 or 90 wit her,,,but when she was good i had her way over it

OP
OP
REMIXER

REMIXER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5.3L
everything stock
was gonna do the supercharger thing but changed my mind

OP
OP
REMIXER

REMIXER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta take all the issues, along wi6the rust into account. Also is it mechanically in good shape? What do they go for in your area?
prices vary in NYC, Ive been out the loop in terms of value with cars thats I need opinions I've seen a regular 02 with 178k for $5k, but since mine needs paint and suspension work and I have 103k on the motor and about 40k on the tranny, im not to sure,,, plus the escalade front and escalade cluster into account,