NYC 02 TAHOE W/ESCALADE FRONT great project *PICS ADDED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tRidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think you're going to get much. You can't verify the mileage, the cluster was swapped without being programmed properly.

Paint is shot.
Rust I can see on corner of hood and wheels. That has to be addressed in your climate or it's gonna get bad and probably quick. I'd wager underneath is more evidence.
Needs suspension.
Blue lights on 'some' of the interior buttons? So... mismatched?
How worn is the interior?

Even in this market, I'd honestly be surprised to pull more than $4k-5k here where I live - just no one is going to believe that mileage when you've swapped the cluster and unless the motor and interior look pristine... I'm guessing there's some wear and such there, since you said you neglected it a while.

I'm just saying, it's a tough sell with bad paint and rust starting and needs a bunch of 'little' things done to it.

OP
OP
REMIXER

REMIXER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All this talk of the Escalade front but no front pics…:crazy:
I don't think you're going to get much. You can't verify the mileage, the cluster was swapped without being programmed properly.

Paint is shot.
Rust I can see on corner of hood and wheels. That has to be addressed in your climate or it's gonna get bad and probably quick. I'd wager underneath is more evidence.
Needs suspension.
Blue lights on 'some' of the interior buttons? So... mismatched?
How worn is the interior?

Even in this market, I'd honestly be surprised to pull more than $4k-5k here where I live - just no one is going to believe that mileage when you've swapped the cluster and unless the motor and interior look pristine... I'm guessing there's some wear and such there, since you said you neglected it a while.

I'm just saying, it's a tough sell with bad paint and rust starting and needs a bunch of 'little' things done to it.
not looking to get much i got the og cluster to prove the milage and paperwork when i first inspected but its all good ,, just figured its a good project since the mileage for the car is good