NS's 2005 ccsb Denali build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
nothing new really. Added LEDs to all the interior lights minus the vanity ones. Puddles lights should be here today. Also just placed a order for a fleece module for the 6 high mod. On my white tahoe I just did the diode trick but was never 100% confident in it. Found the fleece module on ebay for 18 bucks free shipping.
I notice they’re dropping in price, smart on them. First one I bought was 30 plus shipping, second one I bought was 24 plus shipping. Last one I bought was just under 20 with free shipping lol. We all know that chip cost pennies to make lol. But I’m the same, not super confident with the diode. Not saying it doesn’t work cause it’s been proven it works, just saying my luck isn’t the best lol.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I notice they’re dropping in price, smart on them. First one I bought was 30 plus shipping, second one I bought was 24 plus shipping. Last one I bought was just under 20 with free shipping lol. We all know that chip cost pennies to make lol. But I’m the same, not super confident with the diode. Not saying it doesn’t work cause it’s been proven it works, just saying my luck isn’t the best lol.
agreed. Will definitely look cleaner too although nobody will ever see it lol

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the fleece module in yesterday and installed in about 2mins. Works like a charm. Funny I ordered it off eBay and it came amazon prime lol

Once the weather clears I’m gonna read up on doing a engine bay detail. It’s pretty dusty up in there and not up to my standards

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought a small ryobi pressure washer and foam cannon. Works great for what I need and only 115 into everything
3145E14D-08E7-4171-9CBB-AA2AEDAF8BDF.jpeg 366C185E-EFC2-4624-A27D-F309F8FA65AE.jpeg
For being a lower psi and gpm it actually puts out a good amount of foam. This was costing the whole side then getting my phone out to take a pic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645