NS's 2005 ccsb Denali build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a small ryobi pressure washer and foam cannon. Works great for what I need and only 115 into everything
View attachment 224651 View attachment 224652
For being a lower psi and gpm it actually puts out a good amount of foam. This was costing the whole side then getting my phone out to take a pic
A good pressure washer plus a good foam cannon is the best way to wash cars! It’s so fun! It’s the o my way I do it now for all the cars I detail for my business. And mine... lol. What soap are you using?

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like that intake. Does it have a drop down hose ?
It has a small (maybe 3-4”) scoop that comes off the bottom. I like it. Especially since it was already on there haha

A good pressure washer plus a good foam cannon is the best way to wash cars! It’s so fun! It’s the o my way I do it now for all the cars I detail for my business. And mine... lol. What soap are you using?
Love my setup so far. I was using chem guys honeydew soap in those pics. Will try some of my meguiar’s ultimate next go around

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has a small (maybe 3-4”) scoop that comes off the bottom. I like it. Especially since it was already on there haha

Love my setup so far. I was using chem guys honeydew soap in those pics. Will try some of my meguiar’s ultimate next go around
CG snowfoam is the only way to go! The meguiars barely gets any foam at all. I used it when I first got my foam cannon. But I switched to snowfoam and will never go back. I was using the honeydew but I like the watermelon scent better haha

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want it clean then lets get it lower. Your back and shoulders will thank you.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I can ever work a deal on some factory 22s I will probably drop it very slightly. Thinking 3” in the back and adjust the keys to match. Until then this is the height she’ll stay at

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
If I can ever work a deal on some factory 22s I will probably drop it very slightly. Thinking 3” in the back and adjust the keys to match. Until then this is the height she’ll stay at
Placing bets . I got a $100 on a 4/6 drop

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Factory Denali headlights or clear regular headlights? Not gonna cut open another pair of headlights. Could never get the things fully sealed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DP2024