NS's 2005 ccsb Denali build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It really got to me because it was the last set I was doing. I had all the back done and the pass side and then I ran into that

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vacuumed out the interior and really got into some of the cracks and crevasses. Long story short, dealership didn't do a great job before I got it and previous owner must have been a golfer. Found 1.72 in change (mostly pennies and not including whatever I couldn't find in the vac), 2 brand new golf tees, and divot tool, small wrench (model toy size lol), finger nail clippers, random nut, giant dead moth, and a couple whole peanuts. Carpet and mats still need a good deep scrub but the interior is pleasant again.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Vacuumed out the interior and really got into some of the cracks and crevasses. Long story short, dealership didn't do a great job before I got it and previous owner must have been a golfer. Found 1.72 in change (mostly pennies and not including whatever I couldn't find in the vac), 2 brand new golf tees, and divot tool, small wrench (model toy size lol), finger nail clippers, random nut, giant dead moth, and a couple whole peanuts. Carpet and mats still need a good deep scrub but the interior is pleasant again.
You need to post a pic of that big dead moth lol!

juan84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good man !! I wonder why previous owner removed the denali headlights [emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Looking good man !! I wonder why previous owner removed the denali headlights [emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Some people have different taste:shrug:

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nothing new really. Added LEDs to all the interior lights minus the vanity ones. Puddles lights should be here today. Also just placed a order for a fleece module for the 6 high mod. On my white tahoe I just did the diode trick but was never 100% confident in it. Found the fleece module on ebay for 18 bucks free shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos