NS's 2005 ccsb Denali build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swapped out the rear blocks with the ones from a previous vehicle. Dropped the rear .5”. Truck now sits at a tad over 37” up front and 37” out back

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long is it gonna take to get a lowering kit and get those jumbo mudder tires off there? It's coming along but man your killing us with the 4wd look.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How long is it gonna take to get a lowering kit and get those jumbo mudder tires off there? It's coming along but man your killing us with the 4wd look.
I think it’s a good change of pace :)

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends on when you ordered the kit? Tires are a factory size as well lmao

I think it’s a good change of pace :)
I appreciate it bud. I’ve lowered everything I’ve owned so staying up here has been pretty nice so far. Don’t get me wrong, I keep seeing all these lowered trucks around here and on social media and it does get me thinking but I do have an image in my head of how I want this to look and so far it doesn’t involve a lowering kit. Unless badrides buys me one haha

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the new brakes on. Didn’t take any pics as it was a pain in the @** through the whole deal. Someone who owned this truck before stripped out the inner portions (where the torq bit would go in) of the driver side front caliper bolts. Ended up getting around it but I wanted to fight whoever ended up doing it lol. All is done tho and truck stops great

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Got the new brakes on. Didn’t take any pics as it was a pain in the @** through the whole deal. Someone who owned this truck before stripped out the inner portions (where the torq bit would go in) of the driver side front caliper bolts. Ended up getting around it but I wanted to fight whoever ended up doing it lol. All is done tho and truck stops great
Torque bit ? Which part ? Kinda wish you took pics lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ran into a similar issue with my 2003. Super annoying. I hate hacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64