Norcal_ss Lowering Kit Warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh output shaft I've had break when going so low because driveshaft gets pushed into trans. This is why I have the bars.

If there's anything I can do to help yah I have open ears.

Thank you

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you have. I ordered Belltech 4922's, they're listed as 1.26", I have yet to bottom out the shock or bumpstop though. There is a hole on the bumpstop pad on the axle already, I just bolted them on there.

View attachment 253383

I have the 5305 rear springs. The bump stops that were included dont have anything you can bolt into. I did the free travel mod and it bottoms out when i hit a bump going fast. I googled the bump stops you have. Those should work. Good looking

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for input

1. Gm used 2 different tabs above panhard mount drivers side so you trim the lip left over on the mount not upper crossmember

2. Bumpstops bolt thru the holes already on axle pads. Also can cut down for more clearance

3. Im around 24/7 text 415 519 2432 im sorry you feel I ghosted you but im here.

next time....why dont you call me when i need something to save me the trouble, k pal?

:cheers:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Shoot me a text like I said 24/7 and I have no problem with feedback good or bad

I'm not perfect but i will try to fix a issue if you feel wronged

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And not tb springs . These have my name on them.

Also I set up spring rate and have them made to my spec

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy