Norcal_ss Lowering Kit Warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he was avail to answer all ?'s that i had... before & after purchase
The same for me but in my case it was a couple years ago. It seems he hasn’t been so available lately. How long ago did you buy yours?

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang time flies... got lowering kt in 2017. but i had some other ?'s for him 2019 & 2020 that he helped me on

yukonfan

Reaction score
I hate to bring this back from the dead but this guy should stop selling these kits. His communication is the worst I’ve ever experienced. I’ve been waiting over a month for the 4/6 drop. Paid him and got no response. Took two weeks of texting him daily to finally get a response only to say that they spindles were out of stock. I said refund my money. Took almost a week to get a refund then he tells me you will lose your place in line to get the kit since there are others on order!!! WHAT?? Ok then keep the money since he said that belltech was due to get an order of several hundred spindles in in sept 26th. I figured it’s only 10 days away of course I can wait. Well the 26th comes around and I send a follow up text asking if I will receive a tracking number from him or belltech. Took 3 days to get a response of did you get a refund? Huh why would I get a refund? Hours later says belltech still doesn’t have spindles in stock and he refunded my money. Well I still don’t have anything. I understand some things are out of people control but I’m not too sure how much I believe that comes out his mouth. His communication is horrible and lack luster on its best day. If belltech can’t supply the items then don’t allow people to order on your site and then have to wait days even weeks to get an answer. I’m putting in another PayPal dispute and looking elsewhere. This guy is a joke as far as I’m concerned.

StatutoryAPE

Reaction score
Yeah it's pretty bad when an approved vendor of this forum has a 6 page long thread of more than 90% negative comments about him and his business. But he's still on here taking customers money without giving a heads up about items on back order. Ridiculous

Yoocon77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've had MAJOR issues with my 2017 yukon getting lowered. Ordered the 2/4 kit, and after a few days waiting for a tracking number I'm told the spindles are on back order. Waited weeks only to be sent the wrong ones. After a few messages back and forth with him that were no better than automatic replies, I ended up dealing with it directly with belltech. Numerous message and call attempts over a few months and still haven't gotten any help. For whatever reason, the drop spindles only lowered my 17 3/4 of an inch. Belltech sent me another set, and the new ones did the same thing. Still riding around like an idiot with the rear dropped 3 inches lol. So if anyone wants to buy a "used" set of drop spindles I have 2. I'm actually going to make a detailed post in another thread to see if anyone can help with any ideas.

70cutlass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered a Belltech rear leveling kit for my 2016 Denali from Tony. Communication was fine until I sent money, then he ghosted me. 6 days later I asked when it might be shipping out, since no tracking info, and got no answer from Tony. 10 days later I asked for my money back, which he did refund.
Bought my kit on Amazon (Belltech 34324), exact same thing as Tony's, same springs part number and everything. on my doorstep 2 days later.

17Betty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've had MAJOR issues with my 2017 yukon getting lowered. Ordered the 2/4 kit, and after a few days waiting for a tracking number I'm told the spindles are on back order. Waited weeks only to be sent the wrong ones. After a few messages back and forth with him that were no better than automatic replies, I ended up dealing with it directly with belltech. Numerous message and call attempts over a few months and still haven't gotten any help. For whatever reason, the drop spindles only lowered my 17 3/4 of an inch. Belltech sent me another set, and the new ones did the same thing. Still riding around like an idiot with the rear dropped 3 inches lol. So if anyone wants to buy a "used" set of drop spindles I have 2. I'm actually going to make a detailed post in another thread to see if anyone can help with any ideas.
did you ever get this issue resolved?

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Thats all too bad. Ive bought several kits from him dating back to 2016, and some wheels in 2018, never an issue that I can remember. used to Txt and get responses fairly quickly. Obviously something has changed, and that sucks. Hopefully he gets his business straight and back to the basics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues